1. Your privacy is important:
Mobile Car Mechanic Perth WA Pvt Ltd, trading as Mobile Car Mechanic Perth (we, us and our), respects the privacy of individuals. It is committed to protecting all personal information you give us. Under the Australian Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), this policy outlines how we gather, safeguard, utilise, and disseminate personal data regarding our clients, suppliers (and their staff), and applicants for jobs with us, as well as how we adhere to our commitments.
2. The information we hold:
We keep full records of our policies and procedures for collecting, using and disclosing personal information. We also keep a record of the personal information we collect, how we use it and to whom it is disclosed. Customers can request a copy of the information we hold on them at any time, which we will provide free of charge. This can be done through one of our officers or by contacting email@example.com.
We might also gather additional details you give us, like:
– Purchase history, location, and preferences, whether directly from you or through our commercial partners (such as Flybuys), affiliated corporations or linked social media platforms and accounts you have permitted us to collect information from.
– Demographic information such as age, gender, and location.
3. How the information is used by us:
We use this to ensure that we provide a good service and tailor our product and service to meet your needs. For example, if you want your 4wd Repairs, we wouldn’t be able to provide them until we know your requirements, preferences, location etc.
For your Roadside Assistance, a member of our team will arrive at your location and provide you with one on one service, which may include:
– Assistance with roadside repairs;
– Lockout support, recovery and replacement services;
– Recovery of spare car parts;
– Vehicle Towing Service.
For the above services, we disclose information to our agents and suppliers employed to provide these services. In cases mandated by law or another legal process, we may disclose information about you to third parties.
4. Accessing and correcting your information and questions:
If you think that we may hold incorrect information about you, or you would like to know if we hold information about you, please get in touch with us through one of our officers or firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will ensure it is corrected. You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you.